Easter

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

OK I get it! The vacation's over...

I've decided that it's time for me to quit playing so much and get to work. Just one more boat ride PPLLEEAASSEE.... Yeah!! We keep saying "Let's go one more time" and we actually do. The last 2 times we've been out to Utah Lake, and other than the fact you feel like your in nothing short of secondary water, it was really calm and we had a great time. (We've decided that maybe it is a good thing that we can't see below the water surface). We are all trying to improve our skills on the wakeskate. It is sooo much fun. Also I have been in sort of a creative mode this past week. I finally hung a vinyl project that has been moved back and forth from the dresser to the bed to under the piano to back to the bed and back to the dresser, and finished a small eye spy quiet toy that has literally been ON my dresser for 3 years. My goal this week was to SEE the dresser top and to actually put the items away that are on it whether it be to file, scrapbook, or just trash stuff. I've also done some crocheting (finished Mitch's afghan I've been working on it for 5 years), sewing, including a baby blanket for a friend, and tried my hand at salsa with tomatoes from the garden. Hey don't think that I'm trying to brag, I have been pretty SEDENTARY the past few months maybe even years. And I really don't have a reason for it.

1 comment:

Amanda and Nick said...

I can ignore small pieces of glacier. We still have a month of boating with wetsuits right? LOVE the blanket, so cute! Well I have a lot of cookies if you want some!